Funeral Guidelines for Majority Baptist Church
Majority Baptist Church Inc. will use the following guidelines as it pertains to funerals due to the COVID-19 Outbreak until further notice:
- All funeral services will be graveside.
- Services are limited to (25) people.
- Only the Family Members of the deceased are to be present during the service, with a limit of (15) people permitted to be under the tent during the service.
*Social distancing must be practiced at all times with Family Members, Clergy, Church Staff and Funeral Home Staff being at least 6 feet apart.
- All persons are required to wear a face mask.
- Music will be provided electronically.
- Services will be brief in length.
- After the service, Family Members are asked not to congregate, and return promptly to their vehicles.
- Repasts are cancelled until further notice.
Note: Families may want to consider having the service recorded, or live streamed. Those filming must practice social distancing, and film from a stationary position.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we are committed to making the health and safety of the Bereaved Family and Community our most important priority.