Job Opening: Minister of MusicJune 10, 2022 - July 10, 2022 Time:
Majority Baptist Church, Spartanburg SC
The Majority Baptist Church of Spartanburg South Carolina is currently accepting resumes for the position of Minister of Music.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Provide musical training for choirs and congregation.
- Provide a diverse and appropriate mix of music for worship.
- Play for all services of the church, both regular and special.
- Teach choirs new songs on a regular basis.
- Keep clear and open communication with the Senior Pastor, Choir Members, and Congregation.
- Maintain a regular schedule for both choir and musician rehearsals.
- Establish and develop new choirs, especially as it pertains to youth and children.
- Have at least (3) years of prior Minister of Music experience.
All interested persons should submit a resume to:
Majority Baptist Minister of Music Search Committee
Attn: Reverend Dr. Marcell D. Bush
400 Hudson L. Barksdale Blvd.
Spartanburg SC 29306
The deadline for resume submission: July 10, 2022